Kentico Software is looking for an enthusiastic evangelist to join our Sales Team, the driving force behind our company growth and revenue! We work tirelessly to build and extend relationships with digital agencies, solution and technology partners who share our mission of empowering omni-channel content strategies for clients of Kentico Cloud, our API-first, headless content management solution.
You will research prospective agency partners, create outreach strategies, and identify new outreach opportunities. You will drive exploratory conversations with potential partners by phone and email, and use your business acumen to identify how Kentico Cloud could help their agency grow, by successfully positioning the Kentico Cloud value proposition. Additionally, you will deliver business and technical workshops to help educate and onboard newer agency partners and will function as a hybrid business and technical evangelist of Kentico Cloud.
What you bring:
- Effective relationship builder: You excel at building relationships and explaining the value of a service/solution you believe in, striving to exceed set goals. You are outgoing, thrive in speaking with new people, and enjoy building personal connections and fostering relationships. You are an effective and responsive communicator, with attention to detail.
- Resilience and perseverance: You’re tenacious. You have thick skin. You can maintain professional, stay positive, and keep going in the face of rejections. You’re able to work with deadlines, goal setting, and a work environment where the bar is set high.
- Hungry, goal-driven, go-getter attitude: You’re proactive and eager to achieve wowing results, setting and achieving ambitious targets.
- Reliable, strong work ethic: You’re self-motivated and hardworking. You follow through on commitments and tasks. We can rely on you to accomplish any responsibilities and projects we set together. You’re passionate, excited, and love your work!
- Avid self-directed learner: The business development role at Kentico Software will be ever evolving. You’re a natural problem solver, eager to dive into top blogs, videos and books and discover new ways to improve outcomes. You’re ready to immerse yourself in the headless content management and omni-channel content delivery space.
- Positive, humble, respectful team player: You bring a can-do attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills. You want to succeed as a team and demonstrate a willingness to support team members. You’re respectful of everyone.
- Relationship building experience: 5+ years of professional services, sales engineering and channel management experience is a plus.
In this role you will:
- Be an evangelist of the Kentico Cloud solution: Wholeheartedly embrace the mission of Kentico Software: “We help people tell stories that change the world”
- Increase the agency partner network through phone/email and in-person: Build relationships with prospective agency partners through outbound calls. Educate, influence and motivate these prospective partners to adopt and promote Kentico Cloud as their preferred technology.
- Maintain agency relationships: Brainstorm new and creative ways to maintain contact with previously contacted partner agencies, whether through events, newsletters, or follow up communication.
- Find prospective agency partners: Research and identify potential new partners to contact through email and phone outreach.
- Develop new inbound channels: Research and identify opportunities to reach new prospective agencies and spread the word about Kentico Cloud, including partnering with industry associations, hosting workshop seminars, and/or organizing networking events.
- Collaborate with the team: Work closely and collaborate with Sales Team members to develop appropriate strategies, deepen relationships, and strengthen inbound channels.
- 3+ years of experience in Web development industry, preferably in an interactive agency or with a CMS vendor
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales or channel sales
- previous experience with some Web Content Management System
- previous experience with SaaS technologies and micro-service architecture
- solid understanding of .net, php, java development frameworks
- excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- passion for technologies, programming and Web
- passion for helping other people
- authorized to work in the U.S.
- please attach you resume when you apply
- preferably reporting to Bedford, NH office; however virtual/home office possible (for the right candidate)
- this position may require up to 50% travel (North America only)