Who We Are
Wayfair.com is a leader in the e-commerce space for all things home. By using technology and data to create a best-in-class experience for our customers, it gives us a competitive advantage in the global homegoods market!
The Technology Experience team plays a critical role within Employee Tech (IT) by acting as the champions of technology adoption across Wayfair. The team has three core functions: (1) employee feedback collection used to inform priorities, (2) technical solutions to tackle complex user problems and create solutions, and (3) change management to facilitate end user behavior changes for IT rollouts. Through proactive partnership and constant data collection, the team creates a better Wayfair-experience for all end users.
What Youll Do
- Partner with Technology Experience team to drive the overall team strategy, focused on building partnerships with our end user community, identifying technology needs, and driving effective change and adoption of Employee Tech initiatives. This means:
- Engage with business and functional leads within Wayfair to understand their current and future support needs.
- Bring in the appropriate resources from Employee Tech and facilitate a collaborative effort to define the solution.
- Work with PM and assigned resources to build and deliver solutions that meet the customer needs.
- Act as champion and liaison between business teams and Employee Tech. Advocate for the end user and help to communicate and explain tough messages to them when necessary.
- Conduct companywide and focus group studies to collect feedback of the user experience for the technology solutions we provide or are considering. Analyze the data gathered and work with the rest of leadership teams to define improvement efforts.
What You'll Need
- 4-6 Years of experience in change management and/or end user experience and engagement
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships at every level and manage those relationships
- Strong communication and influencing skills where you can explain ideas from different perspective
- Capable of pushing team priorities against competing organizational initiatives
- Willingness to get in the weeds with the team when needed
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- General understanding of technology solutions
- Experience working with fast-paced organizations with a global footprint
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.