Technical Writing Intern
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aTechnical Writing Internfor our Lexington, MA office.
In this role you will be part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment working on delivering and improving technical information and instructions for complex security software products. You will work on a team that provides user instructions and other deliverables for internal and external audiences, in a variety of formats. The successful candidate will work with a variety of roles including Development, Product Management, QA, and Release Management.
- Exposure to, or experience in, one or more writing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write clearly and concisely
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, strong organizational skills
- In pursuit of a degree in Technical Writing, Computer Science, or a related field
- Self-sufficient, able to complete projects with little guidance
- Ability to accept and incorporate feedback from colleagues and corporate style
- Willingness to learn and a passion for communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous work experience preferred
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Knowledge of web or UI development a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.