We seek a Technical Writer with technical knowledge of enterprise networks that will work closely with Product Managers, Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers throughout the whole product development cycle. This position will involve compiling technical documentation and ensure that the documents are delivered on time.
• Develop, write and maintain high-quality technical documents, including user guides, online help, release notes and etc.
• Able to manage time efficiently and meet project deadlines.
• Proof-read and polish technical documents written by other teams.
• Research and continuously improve documentation tools, methods and process.
• Provide critical support to our marketing efforts by closely collaborating with the technical marketing team.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, in Computer Science, Telecommunication, or Technical Writing with broad knowledge in IT related fields or enterprise network field (preferred).
• 2+ years of relevant experience, including technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong capability to learn and understand new technical concepts and knowledge.
• A quick learner with logical thinking and attention to details, self-disciplined, and self-motivated.
• Familiar with DITA authoring tool and willing to work under pressure is a plus.
• Plus: Chinese verbal communication skills.