Office Tour Photos
As a Technical Writer, your primary objective is to translate complex, technical information about our products into approachable and instructional content for a variety of external and internal stakeholders. You will craft, maintain, and update our technical documentation, including product guides, API specifications guides, architecture diagrams, release notes, and a product catalog.
You will be a key link between product managers, engineers, marketing associates, customer success managers, as well as all the external users and developers, in order to help them understand and utilize our technology.
Luminoso is the best in the world at bringing to light what people are talking about. With very little setup or maintenance, our clients can understand and react to feedback on top issues, efficiently route customers to resolve their issues faster, and guide customers searching for what they need. Unlike other approaches, which require impractical amounts of data, time, and computational power, our common sense natural language technology teaches computers how to understand language like people do -- starting with thousands instead of billions of documents, in minutes instead of months, in up to 14 languages at once. Luminoso is privately held with headquarters in Boston, MA.
You’d be a great fit if...
• You have 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer at a technology company. Experience with SaaS companies and/or AI technology is a plus
• You are curious by nature and are unafraid of asking questions until you understand well-enough to teach someone else.
• You can translate technical jargon into approachable, accessible language
• You have experience working with engineering to develop API reference documentation
• Self-starter, with a proven track record for creativity and initiative, with first-rate written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail • You have experience prioritizing multiple projects and work streams in a fast-paced environment
• You have solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
More Jobs From