Imagine a world where all of your devices are connected. Simply. Elegantly. At LogMeIn, that world is real. We make the complicated connections simple and the simple fun. Users worldwide rely on LogMeIn solutions for remote control, file sharing, systems management, data backup, business collaboration and on-demand customer support.
- Delight our internal and external customers by producing clear, accurate, and timely online support solutions.
- Support the rapid evolution of LastPass and related products by establishing trusted relationships with engineering, product and care teams.
- Prioritize, track and measure content improvements by identifying actionable insights through high-quality analytics and partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Engage in creative problem solving, experiment with new approaches and share challenges and successes with a distributed writing team.
- Manage and improve the LastPass support site experiences by keeping step with our rapidly evolving support platform architecture powered by LogMeIn’s own Bold360.
- Deliver in-product personalized experiences with context-based solutions on the customer’s role, journey or product
- Support a frictionless handoff between online and live support through a strategic meta tag management and optimized channeling.
- Support LogMeIn’s growth into global markets by coordinating translations for several localized support sites.
- Collaborate with content strategist and extended writing teams to create and maintain shared resources such as internal procedural docs and style guides.
- Native-level English
- Experience with Madcap Flare and DITA XML
- 4+ years of experience developing technical documentation or similar experience in a customer service, IT, or software development organization
- Able to understand target audiences and to design and deliver information in effective ways
- Able to learn about products through product use, interviews, and by reviewing specifications
- Able to work well under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness, enthusiasm and a “get things done” attitude
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Experience in conversational writing and chatbots, migration of DITA content, and knowledge & experience in working with Identity services (e.g., directory integrations, Active Directory Connector applications, single sign-on implementation), Developer content, Third-party integrations, and API support.
More Jobs From