More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120. As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients. Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hyper-growth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Technical Trainer, Partner Enablement.
The Technical Trainer will be responsible for delivering functional and technical training to our system integrators (Sis) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). In addition, this individual owns curriculum development/maintenance, certification exam expansion, and will deliver platform demonstrations for prospective partners. The role will also require:
- Develop and maintain deep product expertise on Mirakls Platform for B2C and B2B verticals.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as RESTful APIs, data-interchange formats, and common solution architectural patterns in the eCommerce technical stack.
- Collaborate with different internal teams such as Alliances to demonstrate platform functionality to prospect partners and act as a trusted advisor for the entirety of those partner relationships.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction through public training events helping partners understand the platform and positioning in the eCommerce technical stack.
- Conduct enablement sessions on Mirakls platform via remote webinars (or in-person where appropriate) to ensure adoption across targeted audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with technical training or a software consulting type role.
- Experience with data-interchange exchange formats such as JSON/XML, API clients like Postman (or equivalent), and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with eCommerce workflows a plus!
- Previous customer facing experience desired with highly professional communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.