Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing features, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, youll tackle meaningful projects that will help shape the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is consistently adding 50+ Toasters to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
As a Technical TA Partner, you will:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers to anticipate hiring needs
- Source, interview, present and close candidates for Engineering, QA, Product Management and other roles, as needed
- Create sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3 + years of progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience sourcing, and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and candidate activity
- Expert level communication skills, with a high level of responsiveness to requests
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
More Jobs From