Vecna Robotics seeks dedicated, service oriented people to join its Network Operation Center (NOC). You will work with cutting edge technology and tools to assist robots at customer sites and ensure continuous operations and high customer satisfaction. We are looking for team oriented individuals who love troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and helping others. This is a full-time, salaried role from 7pm-7am on a 3/2 schedule (3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off, etc.). Schedule includes work every other weekend.
In this role, you will:
- Remotely assist robots.
- Document processes to control robots.
- Service request tracking.
- Collaborate with Tier II support engineers and Shift Manager to identify opportunities to streamline robot operation.
- Collaborate with Tier II support engineers and Shift Manager to keep customers informed about robot status.
- Dedication to root cause analysis in order to improve team efficiency.
- A passion for supporting customers.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision within a fast-paced environment (30 second response time).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Previous experience in a network operation center preferred.
- Experience with Linux preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time performing eye to hand coordination.
- Requires constant monitoring of robots on multiple computer screens.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, close-quartered environment.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From