Office Tour Photos
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toasts Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. Were growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be working with Toast customers to help them with product questions over the phone and in person, and ensure that they are successful after they have launched Toast POS at their restaurant. You will be an important part of the Toast customer service team.
We are looking for candidates that like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers!
What you will do:
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Prompt correspondence with customers and partners through support calls, emails, and potentially in person
- Responsibilities may include demos, training, and clear communication on how to resolve technical issues
- Represent Toast with integrity and professionalism
- Help customers make changes to menus, employees, tables, and other parts of the Toast configuration
- Help customers with hardware and software upgrades (such as adding a new tablet to their system, setting up online ordering or a gift card program)
- Help customers with basic network questions
- Work with Toast Sales, Implementation, and Engineering teams to ensure customer success
- Precise and effective communication with the various organizations within the sales team
- Tracking support issue progress in our bug and support ticket management systems (Zendesk and others)
- Potential after hours emergency support
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and be independent
- Adaptable and hard working
- Ability to learn quickly
- Flexible work schedule
- Restaurant Experience is a plus!
More Jobs From