Superpedestrian is seeking a multifunctional Technical Support Specialist to fulfill a hybrid role. The position requires a detail-oriented applicant who can handle assisting both internal co-workers and external customers. 75% of your time will be spent in a helpdesk capacity assisting in resolving a variety of internal IT issues. You will also assist the customer service team in responding to inquiries of a technical nature. Up to 25% of your time will be spent traveling to assist Superpedestrians global fleet deployment customers.
This is an exciting position at a rapidly growing startup that will offer the chance for growth as you both work internally to improve our IT processes, and travel globally to assist with micromobility deployments. This is a unique opportunity for someone with IT experience looking to expand into a business role.
What youll do:
- Provide your co-workers with exceptional support with a wide range of IT issues.
- Lead IT projects to help grow our internal infrastructure.
- Aid in procurement of IT assets and own their inventory and upkeep.
- Respond directly and independently to customer service inquiries of a technical nature and recommend escalations to software team if needed.
- Be empowered to implement original solutions and create new service protocols .
- Work closely with engineers, software developers, product managers, and other support staff to provide comprehensive technical support for all of Superpedestrians products.
- Help implement a new customer service program for Superpedestrians B2B micromobility fleet customers.
What were looking for:
- BA/BS in a STEM field and/or 4+ years in a helpdesk role - external or internal facing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience troubleshooting basic networking, including wireless, switches and firewalls
- Experience supporting Mac and Windows users
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical coworkers
- Experience speccing and purchasing technical equipment and software
- The ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems
- The ability to independently provide accurate resolutions to customer service problems upon completion of training
- The ability to effectively prioritize and manage your own time
- Highly proficient in verbal communications, including strong phone skills
- A natural interest in mechanical and technical systems
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% time
Tools we use:
- OS: Windows, OSX, Ubuntu or other Debian based OS
- GSuite, Jira/Confluence, Solidworks, Office 365, Zoom, Salesforce
- Platforms: Cisco, AWS
More Jobs From