Robin helps companies all over the world deliver a better workplace experience and has done so since 2014, with the introduction of our conference room scheduling tablet app. Today, Robin's software enables people to do their best work with an interactive office map that helps to find spaces, desks, and colleagues. Used by hundreds of thousands of employees from over 1,600 companies, including HubSpot, Shopify, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build the best version of their office.
What Were Looking For
Our Customer Experience team is working hard to make the right impression with our customers every time and thats where you come in. We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist who will be a champion for our new and existing customers by supporting them through deployment, set up, and ongoing optimization of their Robin setups. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you!
Youll Succeed In This Role If
- You have been in a technical support role before
- You enjoy working a later schedule (This is a salaried position, but we need to support customers across many time zones. The hours for this role are 1pm - 9pm ET.)
Its a Huge Bonus If
- You have experience working at a SaaS company
- You are familiar with SQL, Sumo Logic, or have experience writing queries
- You have Outlook administration experience
- 100% company-funded health benefit options (for individual coverage) through Blue Cross Blue Shield (85% coverage for families)
- 100% company-funded Short Term, Long Term, and Life Insurance for all Full-Time Employees
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- Stock Options
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- Unlimited PTO (that we actually use)
- 11 company holidays including your Birthday!
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.