At some point youve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, Bumble and Kayak) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
Our customer experience team is looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist to make sure we make the right first impression every time we interact with a customer. NOTE: We need to support customers across many time zones -- the hours for this role are 1pm - 9pm ET.
A few traits you're proud of:
- Organization. Few details get past you, especially when there's a lot going on.
- Focus. Proactive problem solving prevents bigger issues. You know how to - wrangle teammates to get things done.
- Personality. People enjoy talking to you. You also enjoy talking with them.
- Knowledge-hungry. Not knowing something agitates you in a big way. You love teaching yourself (and others) new concepts. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Skilled writer. Support documentation is an art, and you're good at tuning articles to reflect the best version of a process.
- Patience and empathy. Customers like this, especially when you're troubleshooting Exchange 2007.
- Self-drive. You love measuring your own progress and have a good sense of what needs work next.
A typical week for you will include:
- Guiding customers through deployment, set up, and ongoing optimization of their Robin setups.
- Responding to support requests via live chat, email, or (believe it or not in 2019) phone.
- Reaching out to existing customers, so they continue to have a good time. Retention is a team sport, but it's also a marathon. You'll be a strong champion internally for both.
- Working with the product and sales teams to make sure feedback (e.g. feature requests) gets to the right places.
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From