We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Support department. This position will work with our customers to provide technical product support for enterprise products in a SaaS environment. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, friendly, out-going, and has a passion for technology and going above and beyond to make our customers successful. This candidate must be able to work independently and as a team player.
About the Team:
- You will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals, supporting enterprise level products in a cutting-edge cloud environment.
- We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and will break-the-doors-down to make our customers happy.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here.
- Meet the Everbridge team
- Respond and work as a trusted adviser to incoming customer issues with urgency.
- Research and identify root cause of customer issues and provide solutions. Where appropriate, escalate issues to other internal teams (i.e. Engineering, Operations), while maintaining ownership of the issue and keeping the customer up to date on next steps to resolution.
- Be the customer’s champion and single point of contact until issue is resolved and customer is satisfied with the resolution
- Write and/or update knowledgebase articles to help customers resolve issues on their own.
- Will occasionally be called upon to work shift or odd hours if the situation demands
- 6+ years of experience in a technical, customer-facing role, supporting SaaS based enterprise applications
- Ambitious and self-motivated to leverage to use time between issues to enhance knowledge or skills with an eye towards growing career at Everbridge.
- Experience with troubleshooting core networking/internet technology (TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS), confederated authentication technology (SSO, IDM), and have a good understanding of how enterprise applications are built and function
- Working knowledge of, and experience troubleshooting, ITSM/ITOM/DevOps/Security Ops products such as Service Now, Remedy, NetCool, New Relic, Puppet, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting mobile applications and REST API driven integrations.
More Jobs From