Technical Solutions Manager
A Program Manager is a member of the Professional Services delivery team that builds and maintains applications on the Acquia Platform on behalf of customers and partners. A Program Manager is responsible for understanding and working within the customers business environment to deliver projects according to Acquias methodology.
- Deliver successful projects within a customers business environment
- Create a productive project culture
- Transform chaos into clarity
- Create and respond to change in a way that enables customers to meet or exceed their goals
- Responsible for Acquia and customer stakeholder management
- Create positive one-on-one relationships within the team
- Communicate new business opportunities to the Acquia Account Management team and support new business activities within an existing customer
- Work with PS Ops to ensure projects are properly resourced
- Accountable for continuous improvement of the program management discipline in Acquias Professional Services
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience in program management or similar role within a digital/IT organization
- Direct experience in a consulting role
- Superior understanding of content management systems; Drupal strongly preferred
- Listen and probe to understand, diagnose and understand what matters most to others; value the input and insights of others.
- Adopt a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions and compromises; recognize the common purpose of the team and respect team decisions.
- Listen carefully to provided information and ask clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management, Program Management, and/or SCRUM certification
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (includinggender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.