Interested in accelerating research and improving outcomes for millions of patients? OM1 is looking for a Technical Solutions Implementation Manager to join the team. OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes. Our real world evidence platform, clinical registries and AI technologies enable clients to accelerate research, measure and benchmark health outcomes and to personalize patient care.
OM1 is seeking a Technical Solutions Implementation Manager with strong leadership, technical, and customer service skills who will be responsible for supporting product deployments, integrations, and custom development projects. This includes building and supporting data integrations, applications, and data visualizations to augment our Intelligent Data Cloud for Healthcare. You will help deliver OM1s solutions that use real world evidence to improve patient outcomes.
- Manage a growing team of technical solution engineers
- Recruit, develop, and retain outstanding solution engineers
- Oversee an effective technical delivery process that ensures customer requirements are well understood, documented, and delivered upon
- Ensure the timeliness of solution delivery
- Ensure high quality work is delivered
- Ensure excellent technical solutions team communication with customers
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline or substantial equivalent professional experience
- Experience working directly with customers
- 5-10 years of experience managing technology projects
- Strong technical design, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced with both waterfall and agile (Scrum) project management approaches
- Experience in the life sciences/healthcare domain is highly desirable
More Jobs From