OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, Big Data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer to join the team, whether that be in Boston, MA or Raleigh, NC. As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting product deployments and integrations. This includes building and supporting data integrations, applications, and data visualizations to augment our Intelligent Data Cloud for Healthcare. You will be helping to deliver OM1s solutions that use real world evidence to improve patient outcomes.
- Work with customers and project management to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Deploy OM1s existing applications for customers and partners
- Integrate customer and partner data into our Intelligent Data Cloud
- Build new customer solutions
- Contribute towards building implementation and integrations best practices and the knowledge base
- Collaborate with the OM1 product development team to help improve and expand core platform functionality
- Participate in QA, UAT & production support related to various customer engagements
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 technical support for custom solutions
- 2+ years of Python and SQL development experience
- Technical troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Strong customer-oriented skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline
- Experience working with external customers to gather technical requirements
- Experience in the life sciences/healthcare domain
- Experience constructing ETL pipelines is a plus
OM1 is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. At OM1 ensuring that people feel respected, valued, and included is essential to our success. We are committed to working together to provide a work environment that embraces the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.