Office Tour Photos
The Recruitment and Employee Development (RED) Team at EF Education First is devoted to driving our global mission of opening the world through education by attracting top talent to join our organization.
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to support hiring for our technical teams across EF. They will work with our Director of Tech Recruiting to build brand awareness in the Boston tech community through sourcing, candidate-management and recruitment marketing activities. In this position, your greatest assets are your ability to instantly connect with people, your drive to achieve results, and your excitement about introducing people to their next great career opportunity! If youre looking to build a strong engineering and tech community and are someone who seeks to make every candidate experience personal, friendly and informational, wed love to meet you!
What youll do:
- Run full-cycle recruitment process for technical and creative positions
- Build a diverse candidate pipeline through sourcing activities, engagement in the Boston tech community, and by planning and attending tech events
- Support candidate scheduling for engineering and creative requisitions to move them through the hiring process quickly
- Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Partner with staffing agencies for hard-to-fill positions alongside Director of Tech Recruiting
- Support all Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite) operations and administration for EFs North American employees and recruitment partners
- Continuously monitor and update job descriptions across posting sites
- Support ad hoc projects across the RED team
Who you are:
- 3+ years of previous recruitment experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of in-house corporate recruitment experience.
- Has been sourcing and recruiting for technical positions in engineering or technical product-based roles for at least 1-year.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple priorities with great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and natural communicator
- A knack for creating efficiencies in complicated processes
- A passion for building greatness
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in two of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about Education Tours, visit https://www.eftours.com/
More Jobs From