TVision measures who watches TV and how much attention they pay at the person-level to linear and streaming video. Marketers at some of the worlds largest brands, and premiere Media Sellers and Data Partners leverage TVisions metrics to make more effective media decisions.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include the measurement of presence in the room, co-viewing, and attention, thereby producing best-in-class TV data. This provides critical data to inform the decision-making of the $100B/year TV/Video industry.
TVisions growth and innovation has been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. Business Insider named them one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology for 2019.
After 6 years of hard work, TVision has cutting-edge technology, a differentiated product, a loyal customer base, and a robust panel of households across the US. TVision just closed its Series B round led by Susquehanna International Group (lead investor of Bytedance) and is ready to invest in its industry leading products and grow revenue rapidly.
We are looking for a technical recruiter to join our team and transform our hiring process into a super-efficient machine that turns quality candidates into our next star hires. Youll own the recruitment process from end to end. TVision will primarily be hiring technical talent, however, this role will be responsible for all recruitment and hiring, both technical and non-technical. This role will be based in Boston and report to the VP, Human Resources.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for all open roles (technical and non-technical) including sourcing, coordinating, screening, interviewing, and developing complex offers
- Responsible for all communication with candidates, and for creating an amazing candidate experience
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet hiring needs and goals
- Maintain job postings on internal and external sources and our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Actively work towards building a diverse and qualified pipeline for open roles
- Build relationships with talent networks and lead our employer branding strategy and development
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a strong preference with experience in startups
- 2+ years of Engineering / Product Recruiting in Tech
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Must be able to understand complex technology and related concepts, and enthusiastically convey the same to the candidates
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential passive candidates
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TVision prides itself on providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun atmosphere
TVision provides the option for every employee to work from home until major cities completely reopen (Q2/Q3 2021).