TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Accountable for successful employee sourcing, recruiting and selection. Ensures all recruiting practices are in compliance with local regulations and company policy. Responsible for promoting and maintaining fair employment practices within the Engineering & Product business units.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand position requirements and develop recruitment strategies that will attract top quality Engineer & Product candidates.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all internal and external selection; sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer.
- Provide market analysis to hiring leaders including market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks etc.
- Promote the TripAdvisor Brand to applicants and candidates, creating a positive candidate experience.
- Actively build talent pipelines for future recruitment needs.
- Responsible for identifying and developing the best sourcing strategies with the support of the Talent Acquisition Sourcers, while managing the balance of direct, referral and agency candidates.
- Builds effective and credible relationships with business leaders.
- Continuously develop new channels of recruitment.
- Coaches and advises hiring managers on interviewing techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
- Conducts reference checks, communicates status of selection process to applicants, extends employment offers to candidates, and prepares and sends formal offer letters to final candidates.
- Ensures recruitment and onboarding paperwork is completed on time and in accordance to company policy.
- Performs other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5+ years of talent acquisition experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing (either corporate or agency)
- Experience recruiting in the technology industry is desirable
- Experience using a variety of talent sourcing methodologies and techniques including; social networking channels & internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to be organized, detail-orientated and to shift tasks as necessary to meet the varied daily responsibilities in recruitment.
- Strong team working capability
- Understands and proactively supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal aspects of interviewing and hiring.
- Ability to utilize effective interviewing techniques in order to analyze applicants qualifications in relation to job requirements and to determine a quality match.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image on behalf of the organization.
- Competent use of recruitment tools and systems.