Happie is the world’s easiest-to-use candidate attraction platform. With Happie you can capture your entire talent universe, engage them through hyper-personalized, automated, multichannel outreach, excite them with beautiful careers pages, and look great with awesome reporting.
We are looking for a strong tech recruiter who has a passion for recruiting top notch candidates and delivering excellent results for your clients.
What sets this role apart?
- No Business Development Required! Our robust sales team handles bringing on new clients and requisitions so you don’t have to.
- No Sourcing Required! You are paired with a recruiting associate who leads candidate sourcing, manages candidate outreach through the Happie platform and social media, maintains your candidate inbox, and schedules interested candidates right on your calendar.
- This allows you to focus on exactly what you love - onboarding new clients, chatting with candidates who are excited about opportunities, building strong candidate and client relationships, and driving successful hires.
- The best part is... for every successful hire, you get a generous percentage of the success fee.
- Last but not least… No Shoes Required! You’re working from home, so you can wear bunny slippers if you want to while you screen and submit candidates.
What You'll Do
- Build a network of passive candidates using social and professional networking databases using LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Create marketing campaigns to engage passive candidates about the job via email sequences, texting and LinkedIn InMail.
- Conduct initial phone screens with interested candidates.
- Manage relationship with clients to understand and fulfill their requirements.
- Delight customers through excellent relationship building skills.
- Quarterback the hiring process through to successful hire and get compensated for doing so.
- Live by and promote Happie’s unique culture and help your team win!
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 1-3 years of tech recruiting experience.
- Ability to manage client relationships and deliver great results.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude.
- Outcome-oriented - You don’t shirk a deadline and you can instill that kind of work ethic on your team.
- Ability to operate with a growth mindset and have experience overcoming challenging problems.
- Remarkably positive, scrappy, and flexible – all necessary attributes in our early-stage, rapidly growing startup environment.
Why you'll love being part of the Happie team!
- Partnered with a sourcing team - no sourcing, no scheduling, just speaking with interested candidates!
- Competitive compensation and equity package.
- Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term & long-term disability, 401K, and commuter.
- Very generous PTO policy that includes an entire week off at Christmas, your “Happie” Birthday off, and Summer Fridays, in addition to paid vacation and sick time.
- Supportive and fun company culture with regular team building, outings, happie hours & social events.
- Weekly catered lunches and homemade “Soup of the week.”
- Career development and ongoing professional coaching and mentoring.
Happie is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.