Office Tour Photos
Ellevation is growing, and were looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team. With major changes in our technology and new product initiatives, we need a successful recruiter to attract and hire top diverse talent, owning full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing to hire for all technical roles. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful seasoned recruiter looking to join a mission-driven team and be proud to work in a tech environment where youre making a difference.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Understand our people processes including recruitment, performance management, and compensation
- Train up on our People Operations tools: Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, Lessonly (LMS), Namely (HRIS+Benefits), Small Improvements (Performance Management)
- Understand how Ellevation supports school districts in helping English Learners reach their highest aspirations
- Build relationships with Product and Engineering teams and understand their philosophies on tech stack, continuous deployment, and culture of thought diversity
Within 3 months, you will:
- Establish solid working relationships with hiring managers
- Partner with hiring managers on interviewing plans, role scorecards, technical exercises, feedback forms, offer process, and overall candidate experience.
- Streamline our existing recruitment processes and ensure excellent candidate experience from initial outreach through offer/rejection
- Build a diverse talent pipeline using creative sourcing techniques and following current trends in recruitment
- Hire 3 new engineers to help scale our team
Within 6 months, you will:
- Train hiring teams on screening, interviewing, calibrating, and selection best practices
- Mentor hiring managers and People Operations team on recruitment best practices
- Improve cost per hire and time to fill for technical roles
- Work with the People Operations team on employer branding initiatives to drive more inbound applications, including developing employment brand content and attendance at local events, to share on our social media pages
Within 1 year, you will:
- Contribute to the growth of our Engineering and Product teams by staffing 6 small, cross-functional product teams
- Continue to Live our Mission and focus on building diverse teams
- Fundamentally improve our ability to recruit top tech talent in the Boston market
- 4 years of full life-cycle recruiting
- Previous success in recruiting for technical roles in a rapidly growing tech company
- Experience working both in-house and agency preferred
- Passion for recruiting and creating a positive candidate experience
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and closing skills
- High attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of frameworks and engineering principles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques, LinkedIn, Github, boolean searches, networking events, etc. Lever ATS experience preferred
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stones throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. Were an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.
More Jobs From