Office Tour Photos
At athenahealth, we believe that our biggest asset is our people. With that in mind, we are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join us for our next hiring evolution. With a strong foundation already in place, we are looking to bring on a new member of our technical recruiting team. But enough about us: let’s talk about you!
You're passionate about recruiting and are a valued partner to the organizations you support. You have a few years of tech recruiting experience in agency or corporate. You want to join a world class recruiting team at one of the top cloud-based software companies.
The Team: We work hard – but have fun at work. We will help you ramp up to be successful. We are trusted advisors partnering with and influencing internal leaders. We strive to give every candidate an exceptional experience. As a member of our team you will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers, developing strategies to find the best candidates for our organization. Oh, and we love our dogs at work.
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience sourcing active and passive candidates using internal resume database, LinkedIn, job boards, Boolean/internet searches, etc.
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work in a highly team-based environment
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role will be based in our Global Headquarters is in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces - just to name a few
More Jobs From