Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will report to the Director of Talent and be part of a growing and dynamic recruiting team. This is a hands-on role working an active recruiting desk responsible for software & hardware engineers, tech ops, QA, DevOps, product. You will be integral to our in-house recruitment strategy, program development and have the ability to advance your career at a company that is a high growth industry leader.
In this role, you will
- Develop effective working relationships and partner at all levels of the organization to understand hiring profiles
- Provide consultation on sourcing strategies, interview and selection practices to ensure top quality hires
- Execute the full recruitment lifecycle including req management, sourcing, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Evaluate resumes, conduct phone screens, and recommend future Rivs
- Ensure a high attention to candidate experience impressing the Riv values and culture
- Create pipelines of talent for key roles including development of recruiting programs to help feed top of the funnel
- Maintain accurate data in the applicant tracking system
- Bring a fun, positive, can-do attitude and we promise the same to you
Key characteristics for success in this role...
- Youre an empathetic team player who prioritizes presenting culture additive candidates with the skills to make us even better
- Youre detail obsessed to ensure accuracy but can also operate without a ton of details
- Flexible and adaptable enough to appreciate how best to get things done in a start-up
- Experienced enough to know what great looks like in a company and translate that to our environment
- Creative in your sourcing technique to add more amazing talent to our teams
- Excited about the value you can add 6 River!
More Jobs From