Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is currently seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager (PM), with a focus and desire to work within an interactive environment. This position will be hands-on working with project and business stakeholders to define & execute digital and web-technology projects, serving as a digital ambassador, consulting on the implementation of digital technology, and planning, managing, and executing projects according to negotiated timelines and budgets. The Digital PM manages the daily responsibilities associated with delivering world-class marketing solutions for single or multiple clients.
This role requires someone who:
- Is passionate about service
- Develops and nurtures collaborative relationships and has outstanding communication skills; listens with the intent to truly connect, educate, and make a positive impact; has a proven ability to influence others in order to get things done, even when they have no direct line of authority over them
- Has a strong knowledge of technical, business, and marketing impact to business activities, and possesses working knowledge within Business, Brand & Experience Strategy; Experience Design, Omni-channel and Emerging experiences; and Commerce, Content and CRM platforms
- Is expert across all phases of project management; initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing projects; according to strict deadlines and within tight budgets
- Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization
- Has a sense of urgency, and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work under project circumstances ranging from nearly-independent to closely-managed, and is enthusiastic about tackling multiple complex projects within a demanding, and sometimes stressful, agency environment
- Pays attention to the details, but never loses sight of the big picture
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and is proficient at managing conflicting requirements and constraints. Is able to negotiate and manage conflict, and manage concerns that cause skepticism or uncertainty for the customer or stakeholders
- Is able to mentor other PMs
- Is able to deviate from standard/established PM methodologies to accomplish dynamic project completion
- Possesses a working understanding of Agile marketing and Agile software development principles and processes
- Is capable of collaboratively inventing on behalf of the client while balancing the needs of the project, believes in constantly testing ideas, iterating, and learning, to build on success and strengthen through failure
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree (and/or 5-7 years equivalent work experience) in Project Management, Digital Marketing Management, Business Management, or a related discipline.
- Has 3+ years Project Management experience in an advertising agency, digital marketing agency, or Internet-related services & products company (preferably in a high-volume or critical production service environment)
The following outlines the principal work & responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
- Manage staff (including direct, indirect, and matrixed) and project timelines
- Manage project development and execution from initiation through closure; be accountable for the project along with the project sponsor
- Work with the project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure projects are fully defined, and assist in developing any supporting documentation needed e.g.; BRD, SOW, Brief, Project Charter, et al.
- Clearly communicate expectations to project stakeholders; act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Estimate project timelines, level of effort and cost
- Create, update and maintain project plans and schedules to keep project teams aligned & maintain accurate project forecasts and statuses
- Manage team assignments and balance workload in a deadline driven environment
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards & governance
- Manage change control process; perform risk assessments and analysis to identify and document impact of any proposed changes, ensure change requests are documented and stored appropriately
- Monitor performance against quality goals and implement corrective action as needed; ensure work product accuracy before delivery to client
- Ensure all project artifacts are maintained in our centralized collaboration tool (Basecamp)
- Safely crash unsuccessful or re-prioritized projects
- Build and maintain knowledge of clients business, competition and industry trends; provide assistance & advice to aid in developing strategic approaches to the development of solutions
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.