SIMPLISAFE is looking for a talented Technical Project Manager / Product Owner to join our Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Team
This team is responsible for building, implementing, and integrating our E-Comm, Order Management, Warehouse Management, CRM, and ERP systems. The EIS team is embarking on a major re-platforming of all of our systems and is looking for someone to help us navigate through this transition.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Work across multiple teams and projects within SimpliSafe.
- Help define and prioritize stories from various stakeholders.
- Ensure process consistency and predictability.
- Conduct regular retrospectives with teams.
- Understand, synthesize, and explain company priorities to stakeholders, team members, and team leads.
- Facilitate process improvement activities to maximize value delivery and predictability.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates, and set expectations on delivery timelines.
- Understand team capacity, estimates to inform delivery forecasts.
- Identify and mitigate roadblocks in team delivery.
- Collaborate with cooperating teams on initiatives to minimize blocking.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years Project Management experience in a related industry.
- 7+ years technical experience in software engineering
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience with Project Life Cycle methodologies and Systems Development Life Cycles.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
- Outgoing, highly organized, detail-oriented, persistent, and tenacious; able to deal with uncertainty and change
- Strong analytical skills and ability to get to the root cause of the problem
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Empathy towards the customer
BENEFITS & PERKS: