Technical Project Manager
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Technical Project Manager at ZoomInfo, you will have the opportunity to streamline engineering operations and promote strong cohesion within the Engineering Team. You will be responsible for managing releases throughout their lifecycle and being the main point of contact with the product team to identify product priorities and setting roadmap expectations.
- Serve as liaison between engineering team and product/marketing teams
- Streamline team communication and coordinate project schedules
- Learn and evolve existing project management practices
- Run engineering stand-ups and enforce best practices
- Manage project timeline and team expectations
- Jira/Rally/MS Project management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Engineering/technical background a plus!
Sound like the job you want? Send in your application today!
ZoomInfo is a B2B database software that delivers detailed business profiles to help organization improve campaigns, generate more leads, and close deals faster.
For more information, go to www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.