Office Tour Photos
Educational Tours helps students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning. As an accredited institution, we partner with educators across the world to create global education programs that blend classroom, digital, and experiential learning for students.
The Tours Engineering team @ EF Tours is the group of engineering and creative professionals empowering EF to send groups of students and educators on guided educational tours across the world. We power every step of our customers journey from showcasing our tour offerings, to creating personalized itineraries, and collecting their feedback after the tour. Over the course of your career with Tours Engineering, youll have the opportunity to build beautiful front-end interactions for our customers, solve large scale data optimization problems, and get your hands on everything in between.
The Technical Program Manager will lead a Scrum team within Tours Engineering in driving automation of processes and leveraging the Salesforce platform to support our strategic business operations. This candidate will own and execute projects and work closely with the Scrum team and various stakeholders to develop, build and deliver workable solutions in Salesforce. EF leverages the Salesforce.com platform for our continued growth in delivering the experience of culture and travel to customers across the globe.
What youll do:
- Work with and be hands-on with multiple technical projects that deal with large-scale project, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable within the Salesforce platform
- Liaise across multiple technical teams, the Product Owner, developers, QA, integration engineers and data engineers
- Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Be hands on with configuration and data migrations as part of executing projects
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 2 successful Salesforce integrations in previous roles
- 5+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer Level I
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Support, etc.
- Hands on configuration and data migration experience from previous projects
- Technical project management experience
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
Other useful skills include:
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Experience with Salesforce portals
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in 2 of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about Education Tours, visit https://www.eftours.com
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From