Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge. For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
We're looking for a Technical Program Manager to be the conductor for our nascent Activations program where were building to connect Salsify's product content syndication systems to some of worlds biggest online retailers like Amazon, Kroger and others.
This is a highly cross-functional role within the company that requires adaptability, tenacity, and comfort with uncertainty as we consistently take on new and often evolving programs (but thats where you come in!).
This is a role for someone who can pick things up quickly and loves to use their analytical and problem solving skills to solve both technical and process problems.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Fully own and manage program issues/incidents
- Continuously looking to identify production bottlenecks and their solutions
- Communicate project status, resource requirements, business issues, technical issues, and their resolutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze unit cost economics and find creative ways to keep operating costs to a minimum
- Analyze operational metrics using a wide range of tools and prioritize necessary program follow-up actions
- Collaborate with senior management to understand the departments needs, recognize areas for improvement, and anticipate desired outcomes
- Lead technical requirements gathering, interpretation, and implementation between the retailer, customer, and internal engineering teams
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, both with colleagues and with internal and external clients
- Communication, leadership, and customer service skills
- Experience working with highly technical teams
- Organizational, coordination, and prioritization skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment with time-sensitive requests
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From