Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking several motivated and energetic individuals who thrive on working with customers to understand features and benefits of software solutions while working to resolve technical issues when needed. The Technical Product Support Specialists will primarily be focused on responding to customers questions and performing live Demos via the Veracode Client Community relating to the use of the Veracode Services.
As a Technical Product Support Specialist focused on the Veracode Client Community, you will:
- Learn and support the standard Veracode products and services.
- Create and maintain product demo content.
- Deliver regular product demos that includes Q&A.
- Create knowledge base articles to enhance the reuse of technical knowledge for internal and external use.
- Triage questions /comments posted in the Community and where possible responding to them. Otherwise, ensuring a timely reply and accurate response by the proper internal resource.
- Ensure all calls/issues are logged with appropriate detail.
- Achieve proficiency of Veracodes CRM system to log, track, and manage reported issues.
- Reproduce and work with Operational/Engineering teams to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Provide regular updates to customers and end-to-end ownership of all reported cases through to closure.
- Assess, prioritize and manage workload ensuring SLOs are met.
- Require constant and effective communications with internal/external cross-functional teams.
- Identify and work towards process improvements.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Deepen your knowledge on application security concepts.
- Transfer knowledge to customers and co-workers.
- This position requires a team player who is motivated to learn, and who strives to find timely solutions to complex technical issues.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4 year college education in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years in a technical customer facing support related role
- Experience delivering demos to customers
- Client requirement gathering, prioritization and scoping experience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation / teaching skills
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a collaborative team environment
- Experience supporting customers via live chat channels
- Experience using Salesforce and JIRA
- SaaS experience
- Security knowledge is a plus
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, Well Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.