iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 200 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and Asia.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
iboss is looking to expand its product marketing team and is seeking an individual to help drive and be responsible for developing the companys technical marketing function by creating powerful demo scripts and self-service demos for prospects, distilling the technical competitive analysis into compelling content for sales to use in their sales efforts, all in support of corporate messaging and the execution of key launches and campaigns that drive the business forward and building customer loyalty. This role is cross-functional in nature and will require successful partnerships with leaders in marketing, technical marketing, product management, sales, and other key functions.
This role reports directly to the Vice President of Product Marketing so the opportunity to grow and lead part of a product marketing team is envisioned long term.
Our organization is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Director to join the iboss Product Marketing team within the US. The Technical Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing technical sales enablement to include demos, self-service demos, videos, and competitive positioning in support of the go-to-market strategy for iboss products and services.
- Translate technology features into business impacts that drive rapid decision-making that increases adopt of the iboss solution suite
- Understand and analyze needs of customer base; perform win-loss analyses; create, cultivate and curate customer testimonials; then evangelize their success stories to sales teams and market influencers
- Create sales enablement tools that help the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle including presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, customer case studies, persuasive web copy, etc.
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team to develop and execute integrated awareness and demand generation programs that target our buyer personas and deliver on key objectives including pipeline growth, revenue, awareness, and customer satisfaction
- Develop innovative ideas for showcasing iboss products at events
- Train the sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials through formal and informal means
- Assist with market and competitive research
- Prepare for and engage with industry analysts as needed on the market and iboss position in it.
- Work with the Marketing team on our Account Based Marketing (ABM) Program
- Develop white papers, blog posts, and other deliverables that support solution messaging and overall content strategy for product portfolio and marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, packaging, and sales enablement tools that inspire fearlessness and confidence in our sales team in the face of a crowded market with lots of noise and confusion
- Ability to take complex ideas and rapidly distill them down to key concepts that are easily understood by a lay audience
- Experience successfully launching B2B technology products, previous cybersecurity experience in endpoint and network security strongly preferred
- Experience marketing to CISOs as well as marketing to and through channel partners
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and get-the-work-done attitude
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to take individual initiative and make decisions on your own
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast-paced, geographically distributed environment that requires cross-department collaboration
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and juggle multiple projects quickly with minimal oversight
- Exceptional presentation, writing & public speaking skills; experience with video production, PowerPoint, writing, and blogging will also be helpful in this role
- Ability to work cross-functionally and motivate others to champion initiatives on your behalf
- Ability to travel as needed, for visits to corporate as well as customer visits.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent desired
- 5+ years experience in outbound product marketing in cybersecurity or related high tech environment
- Experience in cybersecurity or a related field strongly preferred
- Training/certification in Pragmatic Marketing preferred
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Commuter Benefits
- Short term and Longtermly Disability
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas