Technical Product Manager, Platforms
TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER, PLATFORMS
Do you want to leverage your technical background as a Developer, QA or BSA in a new role as Product Manager for one of the fastest growing ECommerce athletic brands?
Do you want a big impact position working on a Global Platform alongside a Data Engineering team doing exciting work with customer data from retail, ecommerce and mobile applications?
Do you enjoy working in a 120 person startup environment, without bureaucracy where your talent and efforts are immediately recognized and rewarded?
If yes, come join us!
ASICS Digital Info: ASICS Digital (formerly Runkeeper) is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
- Collaborate with Tech Leads on the Consumer Data Platform technical roadmap ensuring alignment with business objectives and ADI's technical strategy
- Distill project goals into incremental and iterative releases, provide operational support, triage issues, and balance strategic work with tactical improvements
- Gather requirements for and coordinate delivery of software with product owners and regional stakeholders in support of e-commerce, single customer view, and marketing.
- Communicate and evangelize product roadmaps and statuses to internal and external stakeholders across the entire ASICS organization
- Manage the data engineering platform to ensure the timely delivery of quality software products and the sustenance of team morale.
- Minimum 6+ years of technical PM or BSA experience on a software team, preferably as part of a global organization
- Experience with managing infrastructure or data platform products
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and to break down large technical projects into smaller, iterative deliverables
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills; a keen attention to detail
- Deep technical understanding with a background as a systems analyst, software QA engineer or developer
- CS degree preferred
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.