Technical Product Manager - Notifications Intelligence
Introduction to the Team:
The Ad Tech and Customer Intelligence Product team builds our best-in-class marketing technology stack. From a recommendations engine, to bidding platforms and integrations with key advertising partners, to our proprietary marketing automation technology including our in-house data management platform we are building an intelligent, efficient, and automated toolset to ensure our campaigns (driving hundreds of millions of dollars in ad spend) unlock massive growth for Wayfair.
- Maintain a product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders and customers up to date on the top level goals, timelines, and progress
- Be the subject matter expert and owner of your products.
- Prioritize requests and ideas for features by understanding the business value and impact, weighed against the risks and development cost
- Deeply understand the technology used in your products, the strong and weak points, and become an expert at what is available
- 2+ years of product experience in the digital space
- Demonstrable ability to be technically hands-on, up to architecting high-level system plans (no coding)
- Proven SQL knowledge can use SQL to pull ad hoc data when necessary to deliver amazing products and features on schedule
- Ability to work across several stakeholder groups and juggle many large initiatives simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA or advanced degree a plus