Interested in accelerating research and improving outcomes for millions of patients? OM1 is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help drive the evolution of our platform. OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes. Our real world evidence platform, clinical registries and AI technologies enable clients to accelerate research, measure and benchmark health outcomes and to personalize patient care.
As the Technical Product Manager for our Data Platform team at OM1, you will be responsible for evolving a data pipeline platform that continually processes and enriches over 70 billion rows of big clinical data. You will translate the strategic vision into product roadmaps that balance short-term and long-term business objectives. You must enjoy spending time with stakeholders and end users to understand their needs and ensure the evolution of the platform aligns with both business strategy and the architectural vision. You will drive tactical implementation, so you must thrive in an Agile Scrum environment with a diverse cross-functional team. You must have a deep intellectual curiosity and be excited to not only apply your expertise but to continue to grow your understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, big data tech, machine learning and clinical data. You should love technology and be able to be both precise in tackling nuanced problems and creative in thinking about how our technology can transform the healthcare landscape.
- Provide leadership to ensure platform roadmap aligns with business strategy as we drive market differentiation of all OM1 products and offerings
- Use metrics to provide justification for investment decisions and to measure outcomes
- Work cross-functionally to discover, validate, document and prioritize requirements from internal and external sources, aligned with the product vision.
- Present the product, business model or technology to various audiences, including customers, potential customers and colleagues.
- Work directly with or as product owner of an agile development team to set product direction, generate user stories, manage backlogs, set priorities, define acceptance criteria, and accept finished work.
- Operationalize processes to support launched products and measure success.
- Thrive in a start-up environment where you will be asked to wear many hats and to adapt to a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as part of an Agile team, preferably for either a big data product or a life sciences/healthcare product with clinical, pharmaceutical, or patient end-users
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, comfortable using those skills to drive change and alignment
- Ability to break complex product requirements down into actionable user stories; must be comfortable relating strategy to detail-oriented analysis
- Strong initiative to achieve results. Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Experience working with big data, healthcare data and/or analytics solutions a plus
- Bachelors degree in technical or scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
More Jobs From