Chewy is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our Autoship Engineering Team based in Boston, MA. This role has growth opportunity to own and drive our internal platforms. This role is integrated with a development team, reporting to the Director of Engineering, focused on building our Autoship platforms and innovating the process and development strategies to support Chewys explosive growth in customers, sales, and team expansion. As a platform owner, the technical product manager is responsible for executing the product roadmap, gathering and prioritizing requirements from business stakeholders, and maintaining the application support structure which means getting in the trenches and participating in activities across the board.
What Youll Do:
- Own the implementation, enhancement and support of Chewys Autoship Platform systems
- Research industry best practices for ecommerce subscription-based systems
- Execute upon requirements outlined by the Product Management team
- Clarify priorities for the development team while working closely with technical leadership
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and continuously make sure your team is delivering according to the constantly growing needs of the business
- Work with engineering team to resolve bottlenecks to help deliver final system deliverables
- Coordinate activities across different organizational functions for initiatives
- Review and report on progress for initiatives/projects, managing project risks - including the development of contingency plans
- Own the final system deliverables for your area of responsibility.
- Measure, report and continuously improve scrum teams effectiveness via mentoring and coaching
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years of Technical or Product experience
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize upon understanding impact of initiative
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Agile experience (Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis and design
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Position may require occasional domestic travel
Bonus (if applicable):
- Experience with subscription-based platforms/systems in an ecommerce environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with stakeholders and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Experience with Cloud based technologies
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].