Technical Product Manager
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our team to play a leading role in defining and designing the platform infrastructure behind our healthcare-specific talent management solutions. The candidate that fills this role will be responsible for prioritizing, designing, and executing strategic platform initiatives.
As Technical Product Manager, you will own discovery with multiple product development teams through delivery, ensuring the end result meets organizational and client need.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build:Bring your creativity to our table! We aren’t just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development:Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
- Work/Life:I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Senior Manager, Product Delivery, this position will work out of our Woburn, MA location.
As a Technical Product Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Own the definition and execution of the short-term platform roadmap (3-6 months) in alignment with strategic vision
- Partner closely with product development teams to understand their needs and goals
- Drive the process of introducing, breaking down, and delivering epics with platform development team
- Be hands-on “Product Owner” in an Agile development environment
- Lead frequent conversations with stakeholders and gather feedback on delivered solutions
- Assist in creating release notes and documentation for internal customers
- Drive early adoption of new functionality with product development teams
- 5+ years of experience in a platform or technical Product Management role
- Strong technical background (Preferably in API’s and micro-services)
- Strong communication skills to foster cross-team collaboration
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Passion for metrics and data-driven decision making
- Experience with Data Platforms
HealthcareSource®is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.