Technical Product Manager
*No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position*
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for enhancing, maintaining and managing our automation framework and groundbreaking integrated testing offering. This individual will work collaboratively with the team to generate product requirements, determine specifications, production timetables, and plans for product introduction and rollout. They will be an expert in their field with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace and trends and identify potential new product opportunities. A great candidate may have made the transition from a technical role (SDET, developer) to a more business-focused role.
Who We Are
Applause is one of the hottest tech companies in Boston. We empower global brands to deliver flawless digital experiences to their customers on any device, in every location.
We put your innovation directly into the hands of the worlds largest, global community of 300,000+ professional and everyday testers, using software on every device, operating system, in any location imaginable. Our unique approach goes beyond the limitations of automation and offshoring to give you authentic, input and insight, from real people in real-world settings.
Thousands of the worlds leading digital brands including Google, Uber, Michael Kors, Slack, and FOX rely on Applause to delight customers, increase their top line and innovate faster.
Applause has a winning culture, fantastic benefits and tons of potential for career growth.
What Youll Do
- Responsible for guiding and maintaining the roadmap for Applauses automation related solutions
- Gain deep understanding of our test automation framework tech stack and SDK
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to build and deliver exceptional products
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand business challenges
- Conduct customer interviews and participates regularly in customer and prospect meetings
- Partner with Delivery organization to identify solutions to best support their needs
- Monitor new product updates and measures success
- Identify ways to drive business growth and value of the solution
What We Require
- 3-5 years experience (with at least 1-2 years in product management)
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks a must (experience with Appium and Selenium desirable)
- Experience with B2B and SaaS-based solutions preferred
- Solid understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and adjacent technologies
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Goal-oriented, must be able to demonstrate success meeting and exceeding business objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to use data to spot and address risks and opportunities.
- Self-starter with ability to drive decisions and lead projects from start to finish
- Exceptional decision-making, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships across all organizational levels, i.e. peers, vendors, clients.
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Bachelors degree is required.