Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our diverse team needs the office operating smoothly at all times. To get our best work done, we need our IT and systems administration to run at peak efficiency. You'll be asked to put your creativity to work to develop enduring, innovative solutions. You will act as our in-house technical support by troubleshooting our IT issues. You will help analyze and troubleshoot common problems in systems and services, research and design new solutions, and implement, integrate, and program those solutions.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you to join our Technical Operations team as our Technical Operations Intern.
- Act as the primary troubleshooter for technical support systems and applications
- Promptly respond to all help desk requests
- Ensure team productivity is rarely impacted by an IT or systems issue
- Support our Operations team with office systems such as phone, conference, and A/V
- Refer help calls to an appropriate colleague for resolution
- Enter all issues into the Help Desk system, and update status as it changes
- Build and maintain self-service documentation on common fixes for our tech-savvy employees
- Always looking for a better way to get the job done
- An independent and creative problem solver
- Have experience with IT, Technology, and/or Systems
- A foundational understanding of networking
- Love to constantly learn at lightning speed
- Experience with any of the following:
- Servicing tickets in a help desk environment
- Computer repair
- G Suite administration
- 3D Printing and CAD software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From