Technical Marketing Manager, SAP Solutions
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: Technical Marketing Manager, SAP Solutions
Do you have a passion for improving business and solving problems for enterprise organizations who are struggling to keep up with the business demands for applications in this software driven world?
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative SAP solutions technologist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate would have direct customer experience implementing SAP S4/Hana, Hana and other SAP core applications as well as a passion for solving customer problems. We are seeking a customer-centric technologist. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can foster relationships across teams and is excited to work in a dynamic and fun environment.
- You will be the expert in understanding different SAP-related audiences, what they value, the challenges they face, how they buy and how to create a solution that will resonate with them. This involves:
- Solution Creation: Work with product marketing, sales leaders, solution architects, expert services and channel partners to create integrated, global solutions and strategies that address specific and pervasive customer needs and fuel substantial growth.
- Positioning: Create compelling messaging and content including value propositions, strategic messaging, specific points of view and leadership proof points to raise awareness, drive competitive advantage and articulate business results.
- Content Creation: Develop and maintain marketing and technical assets including web copy, solutions briefs, sales and customer presentations, training, videos, technical whitepapers and other assets as required.
- Market Intelligence: Conduct research on markets and industries within assigned solutions area and make actionable recommendations.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Serve as subject matter expert for SAP solutions.
- Sales Enablement: Deliver product and solutions playbooks and enable sales and solution architects with assets, presentations, sales tools and demos.
- Competitive intelligence: Identify customer needs and buyers journey and be the expert on your competition and monitor trends related to your solutions in the market
- Marketing Campaign Strategy:In conjunction with the demand generation team, plan and execute on the integrated ABM marketing programs that drive demand for your solutions
- 8+ years of related experience
- SAP S4/Hana, Hana and other SAP core application knowledge
- Proven success leading a cross-functional team
- Technical background such as sales engineer, solution architect or technical marketing with experience crafting solutions for customers in cloud, application development, SaaS or other related software markets.
- Experience working creating solutions throughout an entire product lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of enterprise IT market and sales process
- Superb writing and editing skills; experience creating content for multiple personas
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree required
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.