Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
Are you passionate about cybersecurity technology and how it can have a positive impact for enterprises and the community? Are you great at explaining complex security topics? Are you ready to challenge the status quo of cybersecurity? If yes, then Devo has the perfect role for you!
Devo is a privately-held, hyper-growth software company, backed by leading global private equity and venture capital firms, in need of a Technical Marketing Manager who will be a key member of our marketing team with the opportunity to accelerate practitioner adoption of Devo.
As a TMM you will take on several key responsibilities:
Produce product demos that bring our products to life for security practitioners
Create compelling technical content that clearly shows the power of Devo
Assist with ad-hoc field requests (e.g. RFIs, questionnaires, and other technical requests)
Support sales and marketing events (e.g. webinars, tradeshows, regional events)
Support product launch activities
This position will report to the Head of Product and Technical Marketing and will work closely with SEs, customers, partners, product management, and engineering.
This is a high-impact role with the ability to move the needle for Devo and accelerate our go-to-market efforts. Were looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves to get things done, be the product expert, and work across the organization to solve the industrys most difficult problems and have a little fun in the process!
- Ability to work well cross-functionally
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to take ownership of projects, realizing high-quality and predictable outcomes
- Proven customer-first focus
- Very strong communication skills -- verbal and written
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Self-starter able to determine own path to success, rather than needing extensive direction
- High energy and a positive attitude to earn credibility, to energize and positively influence those who the TME deals with on a daily basis
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree in a technical field preferred or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional or practitioner experience with enterprise security software, specifically Security Analytics, SIEM, or UEBA technologies
- Know common Security Analytics, SIEM, and UEBA use cases inside and out
- Experience presenting and interacting with customers, partners, and sales is a plus
- Having a CISM, CISSP, or Security+ certification is a plus
- Proficient with demo production tools like Camtasia
- An advanced user of the Office Suite and G Suite
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid