Office Tour Photos
Our Technical Lead, Security Engineer will sit on the engineering team and ensure the highest level of security standards for our infrastructure and production applications. We are a team of smart, highly motivated engineers that place a high value on craftsmanship and the security and scalability of our infrastructure. We’re growing extremely fast and are taking on the exciting challenges of keeping up with new product development and scaling our services to support higher volume and more clients. We’re looking for a talented engineer to help us maintain a high standard of security across our platform as we tackle these challenges.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage external compliance audits
- Investigate and respond to third-party vulnerability reports
- Provide support for internal security-related projects to facilitate best practices across the company
- Proactively recommend practical software and operational security improvements
- Facilitate any software or operational modifications needed as a result of security audits or vulnerability reports
You Should Have
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience with Bachelor's degree in related field, or 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of security best practices for web software and cloud infrastructure
- Bonus points for Ruby on Rails (or other modern web framework) development experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexable PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
More Jobs From