Who youll work with:
The Technical Enablement Manager is a key role for the company and will report directly into the Senior Manager, Threat Intelligence Training. You will be responsible for building and delivering offerings that ensure our internal field and go-to-market teams are equipped with the resources and knowledge to accelerate the business. You will be training everyone from leadership to newly hired employees on Recorded Futures product, solution positioning, and broader security environment.
What youll do:
As a Technical Enablement Manager, you will use best practices in training instruction, curriculum development, and SaaS delivery to serve Recorded Future with outstanding product education. You will work cross-functionally with various internal teams as well as be responsible for the following:
- Define, create, and implement the Recorded Future internal technical enablement program.
- Develop and Deliver training (live//virtual/e-learning) training to internal employees and partners during onboarding and scheduled events.
- Work alongside multiple teams in the company to ensure internal training and materials map to company and product goals.
- Drives course satisfaction and takes ownership for client success via field team performance
- Produce training content for the organization to source and analyze data from available product sources across Recorded Future as well as externally from partners or other qualified third-parties
- Discuss how to monitor, identify, and respond to timely security events with Recorded Future
- Develop and document proofs-of-concept (POCs) to demonstrate the efficacy, performance, and scalability of new techniques
What youll bring:
- 3+ years communicating and partnering with a diverse range of non-technical and technical personnel within a SaaS environment
- Experience working with the Recorded Future platform including portal, Connect API, Connect Integrations, and various product licenses.
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON required
- Experience implementing, managing, supporting and training on information security technology.
- A strong technical foundation using and implementing security operations and systems, including web APIs, common security appliances (e.g. SIEMs, EDR, ticketing systems).
- (e.g. CISSP is a plus.)
- Ability to travel around 50% both domestically and internationally without restriction
- Bonus points for:
- Experience working and developing virtual training platforms
- Knowledge of Python
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From