Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Its important that the Technical Trainer has good alignment with Sales Enablement, Sales, Marketing and RND. Features developed by our RND teams often need to be showcased in sales meetings and marketing materials. As a Technical Trainer youll be responsible for designing, building and training the Mendix Sales teams to ensure they showcase the key features and differentiators. These demos set the standard for the company and are showcased at important events such as Sales Meetings, Analyst briefings, Conferences and Webinars. As the platform continues to grow and sales cycles are becoming increasingly more technical its important that our sales teams have the tools to help them succeed. The role may require travel between our four offices located in the London (UK), Boston (USA), Frankfurt (DE) , Rotterdam (NL) where you will liaise with the in-geography teams to understand their needs and how you can support them to achieve their goals.
- Training new hires and in-seat technical roles (Solution Architects, Expert Services) by preparing them to meet and exceed proficiency, productivity, and training requirement goals
- Leveraging multiple modalities to train/guide/coach (Live Training, eLearning, Virtual Training, etc.)
- Developing and executing a common training language, curricula and methodology for the technical teams that enables them to effectively communicate Mendixs value to enterprise customers and navigate complex client organizations
- Improving ramp time to productivity of new hires by providing the training and tools essential for success
- Monitoring progress of new hires, conduct testing, and assess performance of teams to demonstrate impact of participation in our programs and aid in prioritizing enablement strategies, training, and tactics
- Regularly observing cross-functional teams to ascertain relevant training content for new hires and in-seat technical roles and to ensure that all content aligns with current sales processes and techniques.
- Defining, designing, developing and delivering content for ongoing training programs (i.e. Product Feature Launches, etc.)
- Collaborating with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine key skills and gaps to focus on for each new hire as the transition out of onboarding.
- Building a global technical training curricula by role and corresponding Certification programs.
- 3-4 years experience as a business engineer or consultant supporting lines of business in developing and delivering solutions to meet business problems
- Ideally, 1-2 years Mendix development experience.
- Presales technical experience is ideal, as the role will involve working a lot with our pre-sales teams.
- Experience as an individual contributor, manager, and trainer in B2B sales for disruptive technologies or new categories
- Knowledge of a variety of sales methodology concepts (including but not limited to Force Management)
- Have knowledge of software development or IT experience
- Set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Thrive in a high growth, start-up environment
- Embrace efficiency, is innovative and has enthusiasm for learningWork in a global team environment and are open to change
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Have strong presentation skills in small and large groups
- Are goal orientated, and can perform a variety of complex tasks in a fast-moving environment, often with ambiguity and with peer buy-in required
- A deep, technical understanding of technology concepts such as Cloud, Integration, SaaS and the Iterative App Development Lifecycle, using SCRUM and other Agile Methodologies.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From