Anaqua is one of the largest providers of intellectual property (IP) software and services, helping over 600 customers in 150 countries improve operations, protect assets, drive growth and streamline processes, gaining better insight into their intellectual property portfolios. Most importantly, we have increasing momentum, achieving double digit growth over the last 6 quarters and aggressive growth goals projected for 2018.
We are a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where providing intellectual property business solutions for our customers is our top priority. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We offer a challenging performance driven environment where results are recognized and rewarded
- We are profitable and growing globally
- We offer world-class software and services to our customers
- We help our customers solve their IP business challenges
- We offer a competitive compensation package, employee benefits, time off programs and a business casual environment
- We are committed to actively recruiting the best and the brightest talent
- Analyzes data in order to create mappings to be used in data conversion.
- Responsible for creating data maps, validating converting data and identifying and solving complex conversion issues.
- Responsible for the complete installation of software (when applicable).
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong client management skills
- Experience with requirements gathering initiatives
- Knowledge of systems integration and the system development lifecycle
- Presentation and meeting management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite,Visio, and Project
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property business process is strongly preferred
- Travel at least 25%
- Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience working with a US Company
- Proficient C#, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Intellectual Property experience is a plus
- Software Implementation experience is a plus
- ETL Experience
- Multi Project Experience
- Experience in a high performing team environment
- Excellent English and Japanese language skills with a willingness for continuous improvement
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.