Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
What You Will Do:
Treat your product like your personal possession: you want the best features and quality, and are willing to invest the time to get that. You want to be proud of this product so you can show it off. You maintain a close relationship with your customers and keep them aware of the developments of the product. They are never surprised by the release of something new, and you always deliver what they need because you have kept them involved during the development process. To summarize:
- Understand and define requirements by communicating with stakeholders.
- Help build roadmaps, partnering with stakeholders and different team members (lead product managers, technical leads, engineers).
- Drive innovation within the Content product to better serve customer needs.
- Measure the success of your products; look at competitor offerings and industry standards to understand how to take your product vision further.
- Engage with internal and external partners on a regular basis to communicate progress and collect feedback as part of the iterative development process.
- Capture requirements and synthesize diverse information into relevant improvements to products and services.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives for data-driven decision making.
At Cimpress, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 2+ years of product or project management experience in a technology company.
- Excellent communication written and verbal and the ability to modulate your communication appropriately for a broad range of audiences (senior leadership to development teams).
- Confirmed analytical skills with experience turning data into meaningful insights.
Nice to Have:
- Has a customer-centric approach combined with a curiosity for technology, data-enabled decision making and fulfillment platform strategy.
- Proven experience building trust and collaborating with cross-functional partners to achieve a common objective.
- Proven track record to work autonomously while also taking ownership for actions and results.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.