The Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting Manager will help support the Controller with the ongoing structuring and documentation of various transaction-centric accounting conclusions.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the understanding of and compliance with existing U.S. GAAP and the implementation of new accounting standards
- Works closely with and serve as key point of contract for the Company's external auditors and consultants to ensure compliance with accounting standards and Company policies.
- Determine and document appropriate accounting for transactions including revenue recognition (ASC 606) and business combinations (ASC 805)
- Participate in due diligence on potential acquisitions and assist in integrations
- Leads annual review and documentation for Intangible Assets & Goodwill impairment procedures (ASC 350)
- Researches and responds to technical accounting inquiries from our business partners
- Prepares and maintains corporate accounting policies
- Drafts annual financial statements
- Supports external reporting on accounting related matters in external filings
- Analyzes and resolves problems using prescribed guidelines or policies
- Assists with other Ad-Hoc Accounting and Finance needs or projects
What you bring:
- 4-6 yrs of related experience with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred, auditing and/or advisory experience preferred
- Deep working knowledge of financial statements, US GAAP, external reporting, and strong quantitative skills
- Proficient writing skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and responsiveness
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite and OpenAir a plus
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
More Jobs From