Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Join our fast growing Lytx technology team and play a key role in helping our partners gain the best value and results from our products and services. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you’ll provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers services running smoothly. Your role serves as the voice of the partner within the Lytx ecosystem, ensuring that partner needs are taken care of in a timely manner, and requirements are fully integrated into Lytx processes. As such, you’ll interface with both technical/ non-technical teams including Product Management, Engineering, Sales and others.
This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the partner’ helping our customers achieve their business needs/ objectives and overcome technical challenges.
You’ll Get To:
- Provide pre/ post sales technical support to Lytx partners.
- Serve as point of escalation for client issues.
- Act as the partner liaison responsible for surfacing partner feedback and addressing needs internally to promote adoption and advocate for product development and enhancements.
- Onboard and train new partners on our products and services and share best practices to ensure strong engagement.
- Collaborate internally with Product Management, Engineering and other key stakeholders on product roadmap.
- Develop and conduct Lytx product demos to showcase product features and benefits.
- Proactively identify and diagnose technical issues with API’s, Services, Devices and Network connectivity and conduct test scenarios when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical support/ client advocacy position.
- Proven technical acumen with hands on experience in a fast paced, commercial products or SaaS environment.
- Ability to assess, diagnose and quickly resolve technical issues effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Exception verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills.
- Strong technical, analytic and problem-solving skills, detailed oriented.
- Ability to identify partners’ needs and recommend timely solutions.
- Flexibility to handle partner escalations outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Ability to travel to client locations up to 10% or as needed.
- Candidates can sit anywhere in the US however should be located close to a major airport as there will be eventual travel for this role.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.