Technical Account Manager
Retailers are working hard to meet consumer expectations by delivering the best experiences possible. As a result, today’s e-commerce websites are incredibly complex as they utilize multiple 3rd party services like personalization, product reviews, social media, ad tech, and more. These services provide benefits but at a cost: site speed and performance.
Yottaa is uniquely positioned to address this challenge with our patented SaaS platform. By improving website performance by over 30%, our Acceleration Platform makes online experiences fast, smooth, and engaging – even with many 3rd party apps. On average, Yottaa clients see almost 10% increases in conversions. Yottaa has over 100 clients including Carter’s, Mattel, 1800 Contacts, eBags, Lands’ End and Party City.
Join our growing team! We are seeking a talented Technical Account Manager with the ability to switch seamlessly between troubleshooting with a customer developer and discussing business initiatives with a customer executive. This role is paramount to Yottaa’s Customer Success initiatives to drive adoption and expansion in the market.
Yottaa is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Local candidates only.
- Build a collaborative relationship with customers, serving as the primary contact for both business AND technical discussions.
- Articulate and increase Yottaa’s value realized by customers through sustaining performance gains and identifying further areas for performance improvements.
- Assist with customer troubleshooting, setup and configuration.
- Be part of an on-call rotation for off-hours support.
- Keep customers informed of upcoming product releases; develop account-specific roadmaps for successful adoption of the latest enhancements.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction; conduct periodic business reviews internally and with customers.
- Stay abreast of industry trends in e-commerce, web security, and hosting.
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in e-commerce, hosting operations, or web security
- Technical fluency in at least two (2) of the following areas: web development, DNS, hosting, web operations, web security and application performance monitoring
- Successful track record of multi-tasking and being a team player on cross-functional teams
- Experience with escalation management and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with creating and presenting compelling content to both business and technical teams