Office Tour Photos
Be the primary technical person to work with clients and customer success on technical matters that come up as a form of weekly/quarterly check-ins. Work with support, product, and engineering on these customer needs to help drive new solutions, software tools, problem resolution and upsell opportunities. Document best practices for client-specific needs.
- Key partner to business and IT stakeholders
- Lead quarterly technical reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Collaborates on new opportunities and helps solution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architectures
- Familiarity with modern-day software environments.
- 3+ years' experience in technical client facing or account management roles
- Ideal candidates need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Position may require some travel and availability for off-hours support required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Out-of-the box thinker and able to work independently
What You Can Expect From Us
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that empowers people
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Generous PTO policy!
Yes, Mastercard is hiring! Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. Weve
implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are
onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we
know were all in this together.
More Jobs From