Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
Technical Account Managers with Device42 work with and enable our largest and most strategic customers to realize business value through our software. TAMs combine technology expertise, process discipline, and passion for customer success.
This position can be based in our Boston or West Haven office.
- Champion and advocate for the customer at every turn escalating issues and working cross functionally to ensure the needs of the customer are met
- Partner with the sales organization to identify key stakeholders and successfully lead our customers through the installation and configuration of Device42
- Manage ongoing call cadence with customers until I&C is complete, and customers are in early production
- Lead QBRs both over the phone and onsite to demonstrate ongoing product value, review roadmap features, and ensure alignment to long term business goals and strategy.
- Evangelize Device42 across customer accounts, extending our relationships in the business and actively pursuing connections across peer levels and our executive sponsorship program
- Create and identify opportunity to further drive value through additional Device42 product offerings and liaise with sales on such opportunities
- Effectively communicate customer renewal timelines, identifying blockers and prioritizing any gaps that put renewals at risk
- Accurately report key customer metrics including adoption, production status, and risk to ensure executive level visibility into customer health
What you bring:
- 3+ years of Technical Account Management, professional services, implementation, or similar experience, preferably in multi cloud environments or IT infrastructure
- The understanding of customers use cases and business drivers and the ability to effectively communicate both technical and non technical users
- Experience managing a higher volume of accounts (40+) while supporting and prioritizing customers based on needs and driving ROI
- A willingness to work cross functionally - whether it be partnering with support to escalate customer issues, product and development to communicate customer request timelines, or sales to drive additional business to Device42 tickets
- Experience building relationships with multiple stakeholders and customer champions to expand usage as well as aide sales in renewals discussions as necessary
With our HQ in West Haven, CT and expansion offices in Boston and Denver, were excited to continue consistent 100% year over year growth. Were a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.
More Jobs From